Skip to content

DriveLock Customer Forum

Information

EN: Please share your ideas and suggestions for improvement with us.
At DriveLock, we want to be able to better understand and evaluate your concerns and are working to continually improve our products. Here in our forum you can leave ideas and suggestions, or view and vote for others' ideas. 
You are welcome to write your input in German, and we will translate it into English for you so that as many of our customers as possible can participate.

DE: Bitte teilen Sie uns Ihre Ideen und Verbesserungsvorschläge mit.
Wir von DriveLock möchten Ihre Anliegen besser verstehen und bewerten können und arbeiten an der ständigen Verbesserung unserer Produkte. Hier in unserem Forum können Sie Ideen und Anregungen hinterlassen, oder auch die Ideen anderer einsehen und für sie stimmen. 
Sie können gerne Ihre Eingaben in Deutsch verfassen, wir werden für Sie die Übersetzung ins Englische übernehmen, damit möglichst viele unserer Kunden an den Vorschlägen teilhaben können.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Make inventory data acessible via REST API or oDATA interface

It would make it a lot easier to identify gaps between my AD computers and my DriveLock devices if there would be an API interface, either as oDATA or REST API implementation. While there is a way to export all these lists and view to CSV and import them into Power BI, connecting a live data source would be so much easier....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cloud Services  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. License in use view for cloud customers

We want to have a License in Use view (Cloud) same or similar way as it exist for DriveLock onPrem installations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Visualize endpoints in groups

Using the web UI in the cloud I like to group my endpoints by dynamic or static properties and visualize this in a structured view

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base